Page Under Construction
- G. Acosta-Marum and M.A. Ingram, “A BER-Based Partitioned Model for a 2.4 GHz Vehicle-to-Vehicle Expressway Channel,” Wireless Personal Communications, Vol. 37, Nos. 3-4, pp. 421-443, May 2006.
- G. Acosta and M.A. Ingram, “Six time- and Frequency-Selective Empirical Channel Models for Vehicular Wireless LANs“, IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, Spring 2008.
- G. Acosta, K. Tokuda, and M.A. Ingram, “Measured joint doppler-delay power profiles for vehicle-to-vehicle communications at 2.4 GHz,” Proc. IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (Globecom), Dallas, TX, Nov. 29-Dec. 3, 2004.
- Guillermo Acosta and Mary Ann Ingram, “Model development for the wideband vehicle-to-vehicle 2.4 GHz channel,” Proc. IEEE Wireless Communications & Networking Conference (WCNC 2006), Las Vegas, NV, 3-6 April 2006.
- Guillermo Acosta and Mary Ann Ingram, “Doubly Selective Vehicle-to-Vehicle Channel Measurements and Modeling at 5.9 GHz,” Proceedings 2006 Wireless Personal Multimedia Communications Conference (WPMC’06), San Diego, CA, September 17-20, 2006.
- G. Acosta and M.A. Ingram, “Six Time- and Frequency-Selective Empirical Channel Models for Vehicular Wireless LANs,” (Best Paper Award) 1st IEEE International Symposium on Wireless Vehicular Communications, Vehicular Technology Conference, (VTC 2007), Sept 30 – Oct 1, 2007.
- M.A. Ingram and G. Acosta, “WAVE Motion-Related Channel Model Development,” doc.: IEEE 802.11-06/1017r1, San Diego, CA, July 18, 2006.
Last revised on August 9, 2010.